söndag 21 augusti 2011

210811

Time for an update? Yup.


I know I have said it before, but I will try to keep this blog updated from now on. I have been away from art lately but really want to get back. I need to change, or at least try other styles and media. I think the reason I keep getting art blocks all the time is because I'm getting bored of always doing the same thing over and over again. I make the lineart, the coloring and the shading the same way as I have always done. So I really need experimenting more to find other styles that I like and actually enjoy using. Right now I don't enjoy drawing at all. I'm only doing it because I feel like I have to. What I am trying to say is that you from now on will be seeing new things from me (:

1 kommentarer:

Lyxa sa...

Happy to see you again. I understand what you mean when you say that you need to find another style. I think it is necessary to change sometimes to discover others things. Good luck for that :D

Other wise, very nice drawings!
You always draw you landscape aside from your characters?