måndag 11 mars 2013

11-03-2013


I think it's time for an update here. It's been a long while since last time, as always. 

Anyway, this is the first picture I've actually finished for six months i think? And it's weird, because even though I haven't been drawing anything during these months I can still see some kind of improvement. Some things that I knew I couldn't draw before, suddenly I can. That happens every time after taking a break from drawing. It's like when I've been drawing very much for some time I get stuck in one particular way of drawing and I can't see what I do wrong anymore and how to make it better. I just keep doing things the same way. But after taking a break (couple months or more) I can see things in my older paintings that is wrong and I know how to improve them. I'ts like seeing everything from other eyes.
I don't know if that makes any sense but that's how I feel.

 Though I can't decide which of these colors that looks best. Help? :)

1 kommentarer:

Lyxa sa...

I am happy to see again your drawing.
I prefere the red one for me.
The drawing is really nice. Who is she?